Intex 28681EG 120V 16 Inch Krystal Clear the Pool Filter Pump is So Powerful


Intex pool pump with sand filters are one of the most desirable methods to keep pool water clear and sparkling. Not only does all-natural, inexpensive sand do an excellent job of filtering water, it needs replacement only once every five years. Saltwater systems are known for their ability to keep pool water clean and safe, while eliminating the harshness of traditional packaged chlorine.

This is my first sand filter and my second saltwater pump. I love it so far. I already knew that I wanted a saltwater system for my Intex pool pump above ground pool as I had one in my last pool - I decided to go the extra mile and get the Intex pool pump Sand Filter Pump and Saltwater System and I'm glad I did. My son and a friend set of the pool and installed the system - after a couple of days the water stared to get orange/brown (I have well water and I believe it was the extra minerals and such in it). We ran an 8 hour boost for two days and the pool has been clear and clean ever since. This is a heavy duty system not a toy, it is worth the money I paid for it (more than the pool cost) and I expect it to last a good long time.

If you are not familiar with a saltwater system - expect to be amazed. You add salt once (maybe twice if you didn't add enough to begin with), set the system's timer to come on automatically and forget it. No chlorine, no red eyes, no green hair and very little maintenance to it at all. Occasionally, you need to vacuum out your pool or this Intex pool pump. I bought this system (larger than my pool needs) and have not had to vacuum it out just a couple of leaves on the bottom that I can scoop out.

Related Post



Post a Comment