Intex Pool Pump Krystal Clear Saltwater System No More Chemicals and it's Easy to Use

Intex pool pump
Intex pool pump krystal clear

Intex Pool Pump Krystal Clear Saltwater System
The Intex pool pump krystal clear saltwater system eliminates bacteria and algae from pool water using virtually undetectable amounts of economical, eco friendly salt. this system produces low levels of natural chlorine that swimmers neither feel nor smell. the result is soft, fresh, clean water without the potential harsh side effects of packaged pool chemicals.

No More Chemicals and it's Easy to Use
No more chemicals and it's easy to use for this Intex pool pump. I managed to get this installed in less than 15 minutes and it's keeping my pool clean as can be, even with my anemic pump. I have the Intex 16' x 48" Ultra Frame pool. My only mistake was listening to an individual at the pool store about how much salt to add to my pool and bought way too much (hadn't received the unit with the instructions at that point). No big loss, I have plenty in reserve now. I also purchased the salt test strips, not really needed in my opinion as the device will tell you when to add salt or if you accidentally add too much. The device does have a GFC built in and so far it seems to work well.

Which leads to my only complaint. I'm using Intex pool pump that came with my pool and the GFC in the device trips with the slightest bit of moisture, even a slight dew. The Salt Water System will shut off when there is no pump flow (good). I've had to schedule my Salt Water System to run later in the morning when I can verify that my pump didn't get tripped from moisture (which happens every night). Not an issue with the Salt Water System as the GFC works well, just my pump. My solution is that I'm ordering a sand pump, better any way and will definitely do a better job on keeping the water pure. Oh yes, you can't really taste the salt in the water, like a mild saline and no eye burn.

Related Post



Post a Comment