Pentair Super Flo Pool Pump with Distinct Design

Pentair pool pump
Pentair pool pump Superflo

The Pentair pool pump Superflo single-speed, 1-1/2-horsepower moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there's simply less wear and tear and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment. Specifically designed for in ground pools, the Superflo features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics. SuperFlo's silent running capability and small footprint allow it to easily drop into a compact equipment pad. The Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter-turn. SuperFlo is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump.

The Pentair pool pump Superflo high performance pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It’s super energy-efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it’s designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. This pump is self-priming for quick, easy start-up and has been performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality.

For over 12 years I serviced my own pool for the most part, but about 2 years ago my pump motor went out and I called a local company to come out and fix it, 4 visits, much stress and $315.00 later it worked and stopped leaking... until now. The "tech" over-tightened the body clamp and that's where it burst open releasing full pressure... luckily I was home so I could shut it off and prevent a possible disaster. The old unit was 1 horse and I thought it may have been underpowered because I have a solar heater on the roof so I took a chance and went up to 1 1/2 horse.

I bought this Pentair pool pump because it said it was stainless steel ( I never did see evidence for that claim ) and because it was designed with union fittings for 1 1/2 inch or 2 inch PVC which really made it easy to install, which is extremely important because I'm basically a cripple. It works perfectly, the electrical hook ups were ready for 220 which is the way to go. This thing looks great and is quieter than the last one, so the verdict is : great deal on a great pump.

Related Post



Post a Comment